- 60% polyquat (Poly [oxyethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene-(dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride]
- Works with chlorine or bromine
- Effective on all algae types
- pH neutral
- Excellent for use with attached spas or fountains.
- Use to remove stubborn algae growths.
- Clean filter and adjust water balance.
- Adjust pH to 7.2-7.6, adjust chlorine level to 1-3 ppm and establish minimum level of stabilizer of 30-40 ppm.
- Control metals, if present, using Pool Magnet Plus.
- Add Algae All 60 directly to the pool with the pump running.Initial Dose: Apply 6 – 11 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
Routine Maintenance: Apply 2 -4 oz. per 10,000 gallons every 5 – 7 days.
For Light Algae Growth: Apply 11-17 oz per 10,000 gallons.
1 qt. bottles.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.