- 100% Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Powder form
- Raises total alkalinity
- For raising total alkalinity
- Prevents pH change
- Improves swimmer comfort
- Prevents corrosion due to improper pH
- Protects vinyl liners from wrinkling due to improper pH
What it does:
Balance Pak 100® is used to maintain total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Proper alkalinity prevents pH from changing due to rain, bather load, and other chemical application.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
If the total alkalinity is low. The calculation is based on the adjusted total alkalinity, which takes into account the impact of the CYA on the total alkalinity test reading.
- Add directly to pool with pump running.
- If large amounts are required (more than 4 lbs. per 10,000 gallons) and metals are present, divide dosage into thirds and pre-dissolve before addition.
- Follow ALEX instructions for amount of product based on your sanitizer type and other test factors.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.