Inground Pool Closings
Please read as our closing packages have changed.
Basic closing package (blow n’ go) starts at 375.00 and includes:
– Start system & note any leaks for repairs
– Skimmer line(s) blown & plugged with gizzmos
– Pool return line(s) blown & plugged
– Bottom drain blown & air lock
– Remove/dispose of CHL / Frog cartridge
– Shut-off gas valve(s) for pool heater
– All timers turned off & remove on / off switches
– Automation/breakers/power to smart pumps off
– Drain filter (restarted plug on DE / Cart filters)
– Heater drained & blown out
– Remove equipment plugs/gauges
– Remove eyeballs/escutcheon
Add-on additional services as needed to customize your pool closing to fit your needs.
How to set up your 2017 in-ground swimming pool closing:
- Choose add ons
- Request the month you would like to schedule your closing
- Request a specific date (Requested dates are not guaranteed)*
- Check out ( follow steps to check out )
- Once your order is received we will tentatively schedule your closing based on your request
- You will receive a confirmation phone call to confirm your closing date
* Caribbean Pools & Spas will do our best to accommodate your request. Requested dates are not guaranteed. Once your order is placed a customer service representative will contact you confirming your order, and closing date. Caribbean schedules pool closings Monday – Friday.
IF A WEEK / DATE IS NOT SELECTED CARIBBEAN WILL SCHEDULE YOUR CLOSING BASED ON THE MONTH YOU SELECTED AND AT OUR CONVENIENCE.
Pricing does not include closing supplies. Gizzmos and plugs are expected to be accessible at the time of the closing but can be purchased if needed during the closing.