- Specially formulated polymers
- Highly Concentrated
- Does not require dilution
- Combines small particles into larger ones
- Clears cloudy water
- Improves filtration
- No diluting required
- For all pool and filter types
What it does:
BioGuard Polysheen® Blue is a highly concentrated water clarifier that clears cloudy water fast by combining small particles into larger ones that can be easily removed by the filter. And because Polysheen Blue requires no diluting, it not only makes water beautifully clear, but also saves you time.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
For hazy water.
For regular weekly maintenance if selected in the chemical profile.
- Ensure that all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions.
- With pump running, add 1 oz. of Polysheen Blue per 5,000 gallons of water. Apply slowly and directly into water around the deep end of pool.
- Allow pump and filter to operate for at least 8 hours after application.
- If the water is still cloudy after 36 hours, reapply Polysheen Blue. Do NOT over treat with this product; due to its highly concentrated formula, adding more than recommended dosages is wasteful and could lessen product efficiency. Do not apply more than 2 oz. per 5,000 gallons in a 72 hour period.
To keep your water sparkling clear, apply Polysheen Blue weekly at a rate of 1 oz. per 5,000 gallons of pool water.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.