- Liquid sequestering agent
- Easy to use
- When applied according to label instructions, product will remain active for approximately 3 – 4 weeks
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale on pool surfaces.
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
What it does:
BioGuard Scale Inhibitor is highly effective at preventing scale build-up and cloudy water from high calcium levels. Easy to use, while protecting pool surfaces and equipment from costly damage. Stays effective for up to four weeks.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
For high total hardness/saturation index.
For scale buidup.
For metal stain removal in conjunction with the BioGuard Erase® Stain Removers if scale buildup is also present or if the total hardness is high.
For regular maintenance if the total hardness is high.
As part of regular maintenance recommendations for chlorine generators.
- Apply 1 quart per 10,000 gallons to deep end of pool with pump running.
- Circulate 48 hours continually after application.
- Swimming can resume immediately after treatment.
Apply 16 ozs. per 10,000 gallons of water once a month.
Maintenance doses should be used for pools in areas where excessive minerals cause extreme and constant scale problems.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.